Hello dear friends! I hope you are fine and enjoy your crafty projects or other hobbies! I have some new projects going on and it was really nice to start with fabrics after many days.
Even rain was coming, morning began with sunshine and I knew that my garden table will be occupied.
We managed to share the table with Nelli and also Hanna was with us … you see her dark back on the right … and Nero was behind the rose bushes …
I have been planning one new project and today I picked the fabrics and found matching colours from my quilting Perle threads. The beginning front of the window …
Second project or projects are with yarn and hook …
Nelli didn’t move from the sunny spot. You can guess what I have in my mind …
This blue linen yarn is my forever favourite! and I love this piece of sea pottery! = most likely this will be my favourite of the new summer jewelry collection!
* Ric Rac is fun and easy to crochet! I hadn’t done it before but remembered that ‘FOXS LANE’ has tutorial for it. That blog is wonderful with lots of colourful crochet inspiration and garden hapiness!
* Diane ‘From Blank Pages’ has always beautiful ideas! Look how lovely pouches she made with fantastic technique! I want to try this!
* One day I was looking for summer blouse tutorials and found “101 sewing tutorials for summer”!!! They are here: ‘Everything Etsy’.
* One link I found from the above link, is for simple summer dress in ‘While They Snooze’ blog.
* We have all admired the quilt theme at the Olympics! That’s is fantastic! ‘Quilt Inspiration’ has a great post about olympic inspiration and Free patterns!
I’ll go to continue my secret (for now) sewing project.
Thank you for stopping by and for your most wonderful comments! Welcome also all new readers and followers! I’m so happy to see that you enjoy your visits in my Greek crafty corner!